How To Reset Apple id Password
Use your Apple ID account page
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
- When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.
How do you reset your Apple Watch?
Use your paired iPhone
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
- Open the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap again to confirm.
- Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
What is Apple Account Recovery Number?
Account recovery is an automated process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account* as quickly as possible and deny access to unauthorized users. For your security, recovery might take several days or longer, depending on the verification information that you can provide.
How do you turn off 2 step verification?
Turning off 2-Step Verification
- In “Sign in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification. Sign in with your username, password, and verification code if asked.
- Select Turn off.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select Turn off.
How do I call Apple support?
More Ways to Get Help:
- Contact iTunes Store support.
- U.S. iPod, Mac and iPad technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- U.S. iPhone technical support: (800) MY–IPHONE (800–694–7466)
- See all worldwide support telephone: 1 (888) 588-9219.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make an appointment at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
What is Apple customer service number?