How To Change and Update Gmail Google Account Information?
To test out the new all-new Gmail simply open your current inbox in a web browser and go to Settings in the top right and select “Try the new Gmail". This will switch you from the old version to this new upgrade.
Change your name
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the "Send mail as" section, click edit info.
- Add the name you want to show when you send messages.
- At the bottom, click Save Changes.
How do I change my Gmail account after getting married?
Once you're in, click on Settings, and then click on Accounts and Import. Scroll down to where it says “Send mail as:” and click “edit info.” Type in your new married name, click save, and rest easy 'cause now anyone that you ever email will know that you are all up in that holy matrimony, girl.
How do I update my Gmail to the latest version?
Head to your Gmail account on the web, click the gear icon in the top right corner. If the update is available on your account, you will see an option to “Try the new Gmail” up top.
How do I change the look of my Gmail?
- Open Gmail.com in your web browser as usual.
- Click the Gear icon then choose “Display Density” and select “Compact” or 'Comfortable' depending on which you prefer, then click OK – this allows you to see more emails on a single screen.
How do I update my Gmail account settings?
Find settings & make changes
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- At the top, choose a settings page, such as General, Labels, or Inbox.
- Make your changes.
- After you're done with each page, click Save Changes at the bottom.
How can I update my Google account?
Change your AdSense sign-in information
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Account.
- Click Personal settings.
- In the "Personal settings" section, click Edit password in Google Accounts. Your Google Account page opens.
- Follow these steps to change or reset your password in your Google Account.