How can I talk to someone at Comcast Xfinity?
Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY or 1805-468-7961 to talk to one of our customer service representatives for further information. The Comcast interview process usually begins with a phone call to schedule job interviews after company HR representatives review applicant information. Workers typically submit hiring forms online through the company website. The hiring process often features one-on-one and panel interviews to screen workers.
How to Get a Live Rep With Comcast Customer Service
- Call Comcast at (820)-333-2288.
- Push "#" when given the choice of automated menu options.
- Choose the department in which you want to speak to a live representative.
- Wait patiently on hold while the system connects you with a live rep.
On the Support and Contact Us pages on xfinity.com, click Chat with Xfinity. In the My Account app, click on the chat bubble icon on the upper right-hand corner. In the Xfinity app, click the chat bubble icon on the upper right-hand corner. On the More tab in the Xfinity Home app, click Chat with an Agent.
Call the Main Line for Comcast's Executive Offices at (215) 286-1700. At this direct line to Comcast's corporate office you can ask to speak with senior Comcast executives like the CEO or General Counsel (Comcast's top lawyer).
How do you get hired at Comcast?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply. After you've found your desired position, create a candidate profile and apply online.
- Interview. Our interview process is a chance for not only us to get to know you better, but for you to find out more about working at Comcast!
Is Comcast and Xfinity the same?
Comcast and Xfinity: the same but different. Xfinity is the TV and internet service provider for consumers, while Comcast is the company that owns Xfinity (and other brands, like NBCUniversal).
How do I prepare for Comcast interview?
Be prepared to talk about your work history and any technical skills you have listed on your resume. Have real world examples to share about how you've used a technology in the past, why you took the tack you did, and the results you achieved. Also, be sure to have a general understanding of Comcast and its work.
How hard is it to cancel Comcast?
The only easy way to cancel Comcast service is to move somewhere Comcast doesn't provide service. The good news is, if you get your story straight in advance, there's a way to do it. It just won't be easy and some might consider it slightly amoral.
How can I get Comcast to lower my bill?
Here are five easy ways to lower your Xfinity bill:
- Choose a TV package with fewer channels.
- Lower your internet speed.
- Stop going over your data cap.
- Get rid of rental equipment.
- Negotiate your monthly cost.