How do I connect my phone to my Canon printer?
- Connect your device with the network.
- Go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and select the Canon app.
- Open the document or image you want to send to your printer and select print.
- On the print preview section of Canon Mobile Printing, select 'Printer'
- Tap print.
What is the WPS button on my Canon printer?
The WPS button is not on the printer. This button would be located on your router itself. If your router does not have a clearly marked 'WPS' button, please use the CD with your computer to perform the standard wireless installation.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the Wi-Fi button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the WPS button within 2 minutes.
How do I connect my iphone to my Canon printer?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app's share icon -or -or tap.
- Tap or Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an Air Print-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I connect this phone to a wireless printer?
Connect your mobile device to the same network as your printer. From your mobile device, go to your Wi-Fi settings, find and connect to the same network and you are ready to print.
ow do I reconnect my wireless printer to a new network?
To connect your wireless printer to your wireless router using WPS:
- 1. Start the WPS pushbutton mode on your printer. For instructions on starting WPS on your printer, consult your printer manual.
- 2. Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your router.