What is error code 491 in Google Play store?
Clear data and cache. Do the same thing for the Google Play Store. Restart your phone. Open Google Play Store, let it sync, and you should be able to download whatever app was giving you error 491.
How do you fix error code 491 on Google Play store?
You will need to do the following:
- Open Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Scroll down to Google Pay Services and open it.
- Clear data and cache.
- Do the same thing for the Google Play Store.
- Restart your phone.
- Open Google Play Store, let it sync, and you should be able to download whatever app was giving you error 491.
What does error code 491 mean in Google Play store?
If you get the message saying error 491 when using the Google Play Store, this means that a download or update was impossible at that moment. But do not worry, there is a way to fix this.
How do I clear Play Store cache?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings.
- Tap one of the following: Option varies depending upon device. Apps. Applications. Application manager. App manager.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK.
How do I fix Google Play errors?
Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and select both Clear data and Clear cache and finally Uninstall updates. Restart your device, open Google Play Store and try to download the app again.
What does error code 941 mean?
The number 941 stands for the error code of the message. Usually it is not possible to download apps from the Google Play Store when error 941 is displayed on the Android smartphone. Open on your Android smartphone from the Home Screen the menu and then Settings. Scroll down a bit to "Application Manager".