How to Fix Brother printer stop printing| Working| Responding?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, Stop Working and stop responding is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again. First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. On many printers pressing the Wireless button allows direct access to printing this report.
Why is my Brother printer not connected?
- a) Click on Start -> Programs -> Devices and Printers .
- b) Right click the printer icon -> click see what's printing.
- c) Click the word printer.
- d) Remove check from Use printer offline.
- e) Make sure it is your default printer and restart your computer, and then check.
How do I reconnect my Brother printer to WIFI?
Follow the steps below.
- Connect the AC power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an AC power outlet (electrical socket). ...
- Press Menu.
- Press Up or Down arrow key to choose the Network and press OK.
- Press Up or Down arrow key to choose the WLAN and press OK.
Can t connect to Brother printer wireless?
CASE B: You used to be able to print or scan over the wireless network, but can no longer perform this function.
- Turn off your Brother machine.
- Use the Network Connection Repair Tool to fix the Brother machine's network settings.
- Check your machine's wireless status by printing the WLAN report.
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.