How do I fix Google Play Error 506?
Method 1: Clear Cache and Data.
- Go to 'Setting';
- Go to 'Application Manager' (In some devices application setting is named as 'Apps');
- Select 'All';
- Scroll down and find 'Google Play Store';
- Select 'Clear Data and Cache'.
Method 2: Clearing Data and Cache
- Go to Settings > Apps. Tap All > Google Play Store then finally tap the Clear Cache button.
- Clear out your Play Store data.
- Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play services then tap the Clear Cache button. If that fails to solve the problem, come back to this page and tap the Clear Data button.
Can t be installed Error Code 506?
play storeMethod 1: Clear Cache and Data Go to Setting > Go to Application Setting (In some devices application setting is named as apps). Go to, All the apps >Find the Google Play Store > Clear Data and Cache Once you have clear everything, Next you need to Force Stop the application.
How do I fix Google Play store error?
One fix for this issue is to clear the cache data for Google Play Services and the Google Play Store.
- Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager.
- Scroll across to All and then down to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
- Next tap on the Clear data button.