How to Fix Printer Not Working or Responding Error?
Printers are one of those amazing devices which have made the printing experience better. Undoubtedly, they work great, but when some issue arises with them it can be damn frustrating. However, you don’t need to worry as you can fix the various printer problems quickly in an effective way. So, if you are also looking for solutions to solve various printer problems like printer not responding issue then, you are in the right place. Here, in this article, you will be provided with the best solutions to fix various printer problems.
Solutions to solve common printer problems
1. Printer not running properly
Well, this is the most common issue faced by the users. Further, this issue can be easily fixed by opting for this simple solution.
- If your printer is not working on Mac, then it is suggested that you check preference option under the Printers and scanners to ensure that your printer is installed. If you not, then you are required to install your printer on Mac.
- If you are a Windows users, simply navigate to the Control Panel option and look for the Printer and Scanner option.
- Further, ensure that your printer is added to the list.
- If your printer is not added to the list, then you are required to select Add Printer option and follow the instructions provided to fix printer not working issue.
2. Printer not able to print
This issue is quite common among the wireless printers. And troubleshooting this issue in case of wireless printer requires some different process.
Configure your printer network settings
- If you are unable to connect your printer to the network, try to reconfigure the network settings.
- For this procedure, you need to turn off your printer and disconnect it from the network.
- Once disconnected, you are required to reinstall your printer as stated in the manual.
Restart your printer
- Whether it wireless or wired all the printers rely on your home network when it comes to printing.
- So, the simple way to fix printer not printing issue is simply to restart your device and reconfigure the network settings by clicking on the reset button and unplugging the router from the power source.
- After 30 seconds, again connect your router cable to solve this issue.
3. Opt for the system upgrade
Usually, most of the printer problems arise because of the system update. And, if your printer is not working properly, then you might require a new printer driver. So, install a new printer driver to print various documents quickly.
Further, if you are unable to fix printer issues, then you can reach out the support to get the desired assistance to fix these issues and get your printer back to the working.