How To Fix Roku Error Code 001?
Roku error code 001 which is also known as the activation error code is one of the common issues faced by Roku users. This code often occurred when the activation is not accepted by the Roku server. Sometimes it also caused when someone enters a wrong code or due to the server-side issue. If you are also confronting this error code 001 during the activation of Roku, then read this article and learn about the varied methods to fix.
How to fix Roku Error Code 001?
You can fix the error code 001 in Roku with the help of some easy and simple steps which are listed below:
Check your activation code:
- Make sure that you are entering a correct activation code.
- Check that Caplock is not enabled when you entering the code.
- Generate a new link for getting the code.
Check the internet connection
- Ensure that you are working on an active internet connection.
- Check your Ethernet or LAN cable.
- Go to the Settings and then open the Network Menu. Now check the Connection.
With the help of above-given steps, you can very easily fix the Roku Error Code 001 and if you are still confronting any problem, then contact with a technical support team of Roku for instant help.
How do I get a link code for Roku?
Follow some easy steps to enter Roku unique link code into the Roku account.
- First step, login into the registered Roku account.
- Next step, Go to Player section to get the link code.
- Once getting the Roku link code, open Link your Roku device. | Roku Official site website.
- Enter the code in the link section on Roku.