How Can I Bypass ISP Login Page?
- Download Netcut
- Install Netcut and run it.
- Now, you have to allow perhaps 10 seconds for the software to scan the connected clients and show their information.
- Now, as mention earlier that it will only work on DHCP and Static IP networks. You have to choose any one client and copy down it’s MAC Address and IP address in Notepad.
- Change our computer’s Physical address and IP address. First of all, you have to go to Network and Sharing Center. Click on Change Adapter Settings and right click on your adapter name and then click on Properties.
- Click on Configure and move to Advanced tab. Then look for Network Address in the list, and then you will find that it is set to Not Present.
- Now tick or check Value and type the MAC address you copied from Netcut. This will restart your adapter, so wait 10 seconds until it reconnects properly.
- Now, it’s time to apply the IP we copied from Netcut. Now right click on your adapter name and click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties. Now click on Use the following IP address.
- Fill the blanks like this:
IP Address: Put the IP you got from Netcut.
Subnet Mask: Use the same subnet mask you got from your ISP.
Default Gateway: Use the same gateway IP you got from your ISP.
To find the Subnet mask and Default gateway, you have to open up
Command Prompt and type this command:
IPCONFIG and you will find the subnet mask and gateway.