How can I restore my Gmail Google account?
In the past few years, Google has made Gmail account service simpler and easy to use, even on smartphones. Despite the incredible services offered by Gmail, some users have failed to access their account because of some issues.
How can one restore access to a Gmail account?
Creating a unique password for the Gmail account is always considered as one of the best options for ensuring the security of the account. But, what happens in the situation, when users fail to access their account because of their unique password? Well, to help out the users in such situations, Google offers a Gmail account recovery process that one can perform to restore access to their account.
For the users who are not aware, Google offers the listed options as recovery modes:
- Alternative email
- Phone number linked to the account
- Security questions
- Phone prompt
- Previous password
By using either of the listed options, one can easily restore access to their Gmail account. Further, for the users who are looking for the information on How can I restore my Gmail account? One can read out the information provided below and access their Gmail account without any interruption.
Quick procedure to Restore Gmail account
For the users who are looking for the steps for Google account recovery for Android, they can check out the procedure mentioned below and regain access to their Google account.
- Initially, the user is required to visit the recovery page using any of the browsers installed on their Android device.
- Then, the user needs to mention the phone number or email used for accessing the Gmail account.
- And once the account is identified, the user will be prompted to provide the last password of the account.
- In case, if the user fails to mention the last password, they can request for a code on the alternative email or phone number.
- After that, the user can complete the account verification process by providing a certain code.
- Once the account is verified, the user can create a new password for the Gmail account and save the changes.
In case, if either of the options does not work, the user can opt for the phone prompt and security questions mode to verify their Gmail account and create a unique password for their Google account.
Contacting Google support to Restore Gmail account
For any reason, if the user fails to perform Gmail account recovery, they can seek assistance from Google support representative over a phone call or live chat and restore access to their account.
Thus, this is the complete information on how one can perform recovery for a Gmail account. So, for the users who are facing a similar issue, they can use the provided steps and regain access to their account.