How do I check My HP Printer Warranty?
Finding the Warranty Information for Your HP Product from the HP Support Website
- Find the serial number for your HP notebook or tablet.
- In a browser, go to Product Warranty Check.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Country/Region the computer was purchased in, type your serial number, and then select Check Warranty.
How long is HP printer warranty?
In the US the printer warranty is typically one year. The automated tool may base its results on the date the printer was sent to the store with an assumed time for the sell through. In cases where the actual purchase date is different you may need to provide a copy of your receipt to verify the warranty period.
Does my HP Printer have a Warranty?
There is NO ON-SITE warranty for HP deskjet and inkjet printers, and they should be considered "self-service". Self- service means that each site tech will call HP support to handle all troubleshooting/replacement issues. HP deskjet and inkjet printer issues will NO LONGER be processed through the ETS Service Desk.
How do I find the manufacture date of my HP printer?
All you need to determine your HP's date of manufacture is the serial number.
- Find your computer's serial number, which is typically etched into the rear housing panel.
- Look for the year of manufacture amongst the various letters and numbers.
- Find the two digits that follow the year of manufacture.
How can you tell how old a printer is?
How old is my HP printer? If you look at the back door cover of the printer there is a label that has your model number serial number and also includes the date of manufactuer.