How do I connect my Roku to YouTube?
The reason why the channel is not showing up on your device is that the device is not supported by the channel provider. Please keep in mind that there are multiple devices that are named Roku 2, but only the 4210X model is supported by YouTube TV.
How to add YouTube TV to Roku
- Use the Search page to find the YouTube TV app.
- When you find YouTube TV in the search results, add the channel to your Roku player.
- To start watching YouTube TV, enter the code displayed on the screen in a browser that's signed into your Google account.
Can I download YouTube on my Roku TV?
Watching YouTube content from the couch is possible on Roku. Install the free YouTube app from the Roku channel store to get started. Once installed, you can login with your Google account to access a variety of content.
Why is my Roku not adding channels?
It's possible that there may be an issue with your Roku account that is creating this error. Then, link your Roku TV to your new account and try adding channels from there.
Why will my Roku not add Netflix?
2. Immediately restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. 3. Once your device loads up again, go to 'Streaming channels' on the home screen, search for Netflix and add the channel back once more.
How do I add apps to my Roku TV?
To add an app to your Roku, do the following:
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Go to Streaming Channels.
- Find the app you wish to add. There are two ways to do it:
- Select the app once you found it and then select Add channel.
- Wait for the app to get added.
- You'll get a confirmation message when the app was added.
How do I install Google Play store on my Roku?
Set up Play Movies & TV on Roku
- On your Roku, go to Channel Store and search for "Google Play Movies & TV."
- Select Google Play Movies & TV app. Add Channel.
- You may need your Google PIN to add Roku. If you forget your Google PIN, learn how to reset it.
How do I enter code for YouTube TV?
Enter the code
Open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet. Tap your profile picture and select Settings. Tap Watch on TV. Tap Enter TV Code and enter the blue TV code shown on your TV.
How do I add another TV to my YouTube TV account?
How to add accounts to YouTube TV
- Open YouTube TV in a web browser.
- Click your account avatar in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On the left side of the Settings window, click "Family sharing."
- Click "Set up."