How do I create a custom Google Maps?
Open Google Maps and click the menu button in the top left corner. Name your map and enter in a description. Add markers for your desired locations. You can label these markers, add descriptions, change the color or shape, and add an image.
If you travel on long routes or travelling to a new place or if you travel a lot, Google map is there to help you. Google maps is a very helpful service for people who explore new things or not aware about the places they visit. For a better experience you can use the application of Google Maps in your device.
Also it is possible to create custom maps on Google Maps for more flexibility so that you can use the map after getting more familiar with it. The possibilities for the customization of your map are endless and this is an easy way to manage and view your favorite locations.
If you don’t know how to do it and you are thinking, how do I create a custom Google Map? You can simply follow the instructions given below for the same:
- You need to open the Google Map in your web browser or App then click on menu button at the top left hand side corner of the screen
- Click on Your places
- Click on Maps
- Click on Create Map
- Enter a name for your map
- Describe your map
- Then you can add the markers for your locations there you will be able to label the markers, add descriptions, add an image, change the shape and color
- You can select the path if it is walking, biking or driving
- Also you have option to add a layer if your map is very dense with lot of information
This is the way to create custom maps on Google Map for the route you mostly visit. If in case the Google IMAP server not responding you can simply check if you have signed in to maps with your Google account credentials, if not you need to sign in and the it will work perfectly.