How do I delete books from my Kindle Fire Cloud?
How to Delete Books From a Kindle Fire Cloud
- Log into your Amazon online account. Mouse over the top of the "Your Account" tab.
- Locate the book you want to delete in the list, and then click "Actions" beside the listing. Select "Delete From Library" in the Actions menu.
- Click "Yes" when asked to confirm the deletion.
How do you delete books from the cloud?
Steps to Delete Books from iCloud:
- Swipe over to Books in the main screen and then tap on Library.
- After that, you will need to choose the "Downloaded" section.
- Next, you will need to tap and hold the book that you would like to delete and then choose the Trash icon that is located in the upper right hand corner.
How do I remove a book from my Kindle device?
How to delete books from your Kindle using your device
- Swipe to unlock your Kindle device. Navigate to your library, if it isn't open to that already.
- Press down on the cover of the book that you'd like to delete.
- This will open a pop-up menu. Tap "Remove from Device."
How do I delete a collection from my Kindle Cloud?
To edit or delete a collection:
- From Home, press and hold the collection title.
- Tap to Add/Remove Items, Rename, Remove from device, or Delete.