How do I dispute a charge on Apple iTunes?
Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted. Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
Cancel iTunes subscription: method 2
- Open iTunes and select Store > Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID info.
- Click Store > View My Account.
- Scroll down and find Settings section.
- You will see Subscriptions option, click Manage.
- Click on the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Select the Off button to turn off Auto-Renewal.
How do you find out why iTunes is charging me?
Open the Music app or iTunes. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Account, then click View My Account. On the Account Information page, scroll down to Purchase History. Next to Most Recent Purchase, click See All.
How do I contact Apple for unauthorized purchase?
Follow these quick tips to report any unauthorized purchases to Apple
- Open the email purchase confirmation (look for a receipt from Apple) and choose the link to reportaproblem next to the disputed purchase name.
- Use a browser and visit Apple's reportaproblem website directly.
How do I get a refund from Apple?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.