How do I download Google Earth Pro?
- Download Google Earth Pro.
- Open "GoogleEarthProMac-Intel.dmg".
- Open the "Install Google Earth Pro.pkg" file and follow the installation process.
- To open Google Earth Pro, open your Applications folder and double-click Google Earth Pro.
Is Google Earth Pro free to download?
Google. has announced that Google Earth Pro is now available for free. Google Earth Pro used to cost $399 per year. And the free version of Google Earth only allows you to import image files that are up to a max texture size, but Google Earth Pro offers Super Image Overlays that are more than the max texture size.
How much does Google Earth Pro cost per year?
Google Earth Pro is Now Free, Previously It Cost $399/Year [Download] Google has announced that Google Earth Pro is now free. Access to the software previously cost $399 per year. "Starting today, even more people will be able to access Google Earth Pro: we're making it available for free.
How do I activate Google Earth Pro?
To activate Google Earth Pro on any IT Lab or Cluster computer, launch Google Earth Pro from the Dock (Macintosh) or the Start menu (Windows). When the Welcome to Google Earth window appears, enter your NCSU email address in the Username field. Enter GEPFREE in the License Key field. Then click Log In.
How do I download Google Earth Pro on my Mac?
Step 1 – Install Google Earth
- On a Mac, the Google Earth disk image file (.dmg) will automatically mount on your desktop and open.
- Drag the Google Earth.app to wherever you want to install it - typically, the Applications (or Programs) folder on your hard drive.