How do I Fix Facebook app Not Responding?
Ways to Fix Facebook App Crash on Android
- Reboot Phone. If you ask a tech geek to fix any problem on your gadget, the first solution they often give is to reboot the phone.
- Log Out From the App. Next, try logging out of the Facebook app.
- Clear Cache.
- Clear Data.
- Update the App.
- Reinstall App.
- Install an Older Version of Facebook.
- Disable Power Saving Mode.
Why my Facebook app is not updating?
To do this, go to Settings > Apps/Application Manager > Facebook > Clear Cache/Data. Then restart the device, and try launching Facebook. If the issue continues, make sure your phone is on the latest software. To do this, head over to our Device Support Page.
Why my facebook is not opening?
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you're using. If that doesn't work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you're seeing.
How do I clear my Facebook app cache?
1 Clear Cache from Facebook App
- Step 1: Launch Facebook app on your computer.
- Step 2: Tap on the "More" button at the bottom.
- Step 3: Choose "Settings" and then "Account Settings" from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Tap "Browser" to Browser Settings page.
- Step 5: Tap "Clear Data". That's it.
How do I clear Facebook cache on my iPhone?
Open on Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage > Tap an item in Documents and Data > Slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete > Tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app's data. Or you can take help from the App which are available on Store for clear the cache.