How do i Fix Gmail Google Sync Error on Android?
- Step 1: Update your Gmail app. To get the latest fixes on problems with sending or receiving mail, update your Gmail app.
- Step 2: Restart your device.
- Step 3: Check your settings.
- Step 4: Clear your storage.
- Step 5: Check your password.
- Step 6: Clear your Gmail information.
Why is there a Google Gmail sync error?
If your phone is having problems syncing with your Google Account, you could see a message, "Sync is currently experiencing problems. Most sync issues are temporary. Usually, your account will sync again after a few minutes. But if you keep having sync issues, try the solutions below.
How do I fix Google Gmail sync error?
So follow the steps below.
- First of all, take a android backup of all the data.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Google and remove the entire account from your device.
- Now, boot into the recovery mode and Wipe Cache.
- Reboot your smart phone or android , then add your Google account once again to your device.
How do you Reset Google Gmail Sync?
When you turn on sync, you'll see the same info on all your devices: Bookmarks. History and open tabs. Passwords.
Step 1: Remove the sync passphrase
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to the Google Dashboard.
- At the bottom, click Reset sync.
- Confirm by clicking OK.
- Turn sync on again.