How do I get a new confirmation code for Facebook Mobile?
To confirm your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box that shows up when you log in. Learn what to do if you didn't get the SMS. To confirm your email, click or tap the link in the email you got when you created the account. Learn what to do if you can't find the email.
If you're receiving a text message with a code of numbers, it could mean someone is trying to access your account. If you turn on login approvals, you'll be asked to enter a special security code each time you try to access your Facebook account from a new computer, mobile phone or browser.
If you haven't recently moved your number, try these tips:
- Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you're sending a text message (SMS) to the right number.
- Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages.
- Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK)
How do I stop Facebook from verifying my phone number?
Use fake phone numbers
- Copy any number and paste it where Facebook is asking for sms verification.
- Come back to the sms verification site and click on the number which you copied.
- Check your code sent by Facebook.
How do I get into my Facebook account?
To see if you have these options:
- Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot account?
- If you don't see your account listed, fill out the form to identify your account.
- Select a contact method listed on your account to have a password reset link sent to you.
How can I reactivate my Facebook account without email?
To reactivate your Facebook account within the 14-day period after deactivation, open your browser and go to Facebook.com. Then enter the same email address or phone number and the password you were using at the time you deactivated your account. You should see your timeline appear on your screen.
Can I activate Facebook account after deactivation?
If you'd like to come back to Facebook anytime after you've deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account by logging in with your email and password. Your profile will be restored in its entirety (ex: friends, photos and interests).