How Do I Restore My Dell Inspiron 15 To Factory Settings?
Hard Reset Dell Laptop
Restart your computer by clicking Start > arrow next to the Lock button > Restart. As the computer restarts, press the F8 key until the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen. Note: You must press F8 before the Windows logo appears on the screen.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron 15 to factory settings Windows 8?
How to run Windows 8.1 System Restore - Method I
- While holding down the SHIFT key, repeatedly and quickly tap the F8 key during the booting process.
- You can choose the advanced repair options at that point.
- Click on the Troubleshoot button.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Choose System Restore.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron 15 to factory settings Windows 10?
Be sure you have backed up your files prior to beginning this task.
- At the desktop, click the Search the web and Windows box and type "reset".
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Advanced Startup, select Restart now.
- At the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Select Factory Image Restore.