How do I send a message to Facebook support?
To send a direct message on Facebook on a computer: Click at the top right of the screen. Click New Message. Start typing a name into the To field.
To send a message to your guests:
- Go to your event.
- Click More.
- Click Message Guests.
- Select guests you'd like to message.
- Enter a message and click Send.
How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
To report that something that isn't working or to report a payment issue:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click the question mark in the top-right corner of a Facebook page (example: your home page).
- Select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
Is there a way to contact Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can't call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook Support Number. You can, however, use Facebook's Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
How do I contact Facebook to ask a question?
- Go to the Facebook Help Center.
- Click on "Help Discussions" on the left sidebar. It should be the third link.
- Then click on the topic that you want to ask a question about and then the subtopic.
- Only then, you'll find an option to ask a new question.