How do I sign into Facebook with Google?
Just go to your Facebook account settings, select Gmail in the Linked Accounts section, and that's it. Log in to your Gmail account then go to http://facebook.com. Notice that you will be directed to your Facebook profile without being asked to login first.
Select “Google” from the pull down menu and you'll be asked to allow Facebook and Google to interact. Once you've authorized the connection your two accounts are linked! Now sign out of Facebook (but stay logged in to your Google account) and then go to the Facebook homepage.
How do I open Facebook on Google Chrome?
With this new window, you can log into your Facebook account and with the normal Google Chrome browser log into your another Facebook account. To open the Google Chrome Incognito window, use CTRL + SHIFT + N or click on the Tools button available on the top right of Google Chrome and select the “New incognito window”.
How do I log into multiple Facebook accounts on Google Chrome?
- Launch Google Chrome. Look for Google Chrome on your computer and double-click it to launch its browser.
- Log into Facebook.
- Open the browser menu.
- Open a new incognito window.
- Log into another Facebook account.
How do I download Facebook on Google Chrome?
How to Download Facebook Videos Using Chrome Extension
- Go to Social video downloader extension and click on "Add to Chrome" which is placed on the top of the page.
- Whenever you see a video on your Facebook newsfeed, and you want to download it Choose the video quality (Normal or HD).
- Click Download video to start the download.
How do I add Facebook app to Chrome?
You can add and open apps from the Chrome Web Store.
Click Add to Chrome.
- Open Chrome.
- Navigate to the website you want to add as an app.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More Tools.
- Click Create shortcut.
- Enter a name for the shortcut and click Create.