How do I speak To Google?
You can use Voice Match on your phone or watch to talk to the Google Assistant by saying "Hey Google."
Turn the Google Assistant on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, say "Hey Google, open Assistant settings" or go to Assistant settings.
- Under "All settings," tap General.
- Turn Google Assistant on or off.
How do I get Google to answer me?
Turning on 'OK, Google'
- Open your App Drawer and open the Google app, then tap the More (hamburger menu) in the corner, and go to Settings.
- Tap on Voice > Voice Match, and turn on Access with Voice Match.
- Follow the instructions to train your phone to respond to your voice.
Use Android Auto on your car display
- Say "OK Google", press and hold the voice command button on your steering wheel, or select the microphone .
- Wait until you hear the beep.
- Say what you'd like to do.
How do I fix Hey Google?
Fix issues with "Hey Google" on a mobile device
- Step 1: Check for Google app updates. On your Android phone or tablet, in the Google Play Store, go to the Google app page.
- Step 2: Check if Hey Google is turned on.
- Step 3: Check your Assistant's language.
- Step 4: Turn off Battery Saver and Adaptive Battery.
- Step 5: Say "Hey Google"
Turn on voice search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap Menu Settings Voice Voice Match.
- Choose when you want your phone to listen when you say "Ok Google."
How do I activate OK Google?
To start, launch the Google app and open Settings > Ok Google detection. Then toggle From any screen. Turn on the always-listening mode from the Google app. Next you'll be prompted to say, “Ok Google” three times so the app can learn how your voice sounds.May
How can I chat with Google Assistant?
Chat one-on-one with your Google Assistant
- Open Allo.
- Tap New Chat .
- From the Contacts list, tap Google Assistant.
- Type some words or a question. You can tap the microphone to speak instead. Talk the way you normally would to a person.
- Tap Send .
How do I chat with Google Assistant?
Start a conversation
- On your device, touch and hold the Home button or say "Hey Google." If the Google Assistant is off, you'll be asked to turn it on.
- Ask a question or say a command.
Can Google Talk to me like Siri?
Siri's not the only virtual assistant in town. Apple's Siri is not the only mobile virtual assistant in town. There's Google Now for Android devices, Cortana for Microsoft's Windows Phone and plenty of third-party “artificial intelligence” apps that try to make your mobile calendar or contact lists smarter.
Why can't I turn on Hey Google?
If your Google Assistant doesn't work or respond to “Hey Google” on your Android device, make sure Google Assistant, Hey Google and Voice Match are turned on: Under "Popular settings," tap Voice Match. Turn on Hey Google and set up Voice Match.