How do I speak to Google?
Use Android Auto on your car display
- Say "OK Google", press and hold the voice command button on your steering wheel, or select the microphone .
- Wait until you hear the beep.
- Say what you'd like to do.
Turn on voice search
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap Menu Settings Voice Voice Match.
- Choose when you want your phone to listen when you say "Ok Google."
How do I activate OK Google?
To start, launch the Google app and open Settings > Ok Google detection. Then toggle From any screen. Turn on the always-listening mode from the Google app. Next you'll be prompted to say, “Ok Google” three times so the app can learn how your voice sounds.May
How can I chat with Google Assistant?
Chat one-on-one with your Google Assistant
- Open Allo.
- Tap New Chat .
- From the Contacts list, tap Google Assistant.
- Type some words or a question. You can tap the microphone to speak instead. Talk the way you normally would to a person.
- Tap Send .
Can Google Talk to me like Siri?
Siri's not the only virtual assistant in town. Apple's Siri is not the only mobile virtual assistant in town. There's Google Now for Android devices, Cortana for Microsoft's Windows Phone and plenty of third-party “artificial intelligence” apps that try to make your mobile calendar or contact lists smarter.