How do I Trigger a Google Script?
Managing triggers manually
- From the script editor, choose Edit > Current project's triggers.
- Click the link that says: No triggers set up.
- Under Run, select the name of function you want to trigger.
- Under Events, select either Time-driven or the Google App that the script is bound to (for example, From spreadsheet).
How do I use Google scripts in Gmail?
- Step 1: Create the script. Create a new script by going to script.google.com/create. Replace the contents of the script editor with the following code:
- Step 2: Turn on the Gmail API. Enable the Gmail API advanced service in your script.
- Step 3: Run the sample. In the Apps Script editor, click Run > listLabels.
How do I run a function in Google Sheets?
Use a formula
- Open a spreadsheet.
- Type an equal sign (=) in a cell and type in the function you want to use.
- A function help box will be visible throughout the editing process to provide you with a definition of the function and its syntax, as well as an example for reference.
How do I schedule a Google script?
To run a script at a time or times you designate:
- From the Script Editor, choose Resources > Current project's triggers.
- Click the link that says No triggers set up.
- Under Run, select the function you want executed on schedule.
- Under Events, select Time-driven.
How do I use Google Apps Scripts?
Set it up
- Visit script.google.com to open the script editor. (You'll need to be signed in to your Google account Recovery.)
- A welcome screen will ask what kind of script you want to create. Click Blank Project or Close.
- Delete any code in the script editor and paste in the code below.
- Select the menu item File > Save.