How do I Unlink Facebook From Instagram 2020?
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account > Linked Accounts, then select Facebook.
- If you haven't already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will link to your personal Facebook profile. To link to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
How do I Remove an Instagram Account I've added?
- Go to your profile and switch to the account you'd like to remove.
- Tap the gear or settings icon in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Log out of [username] or Log out of All Accounts. Logging out of all accounts will remove all the accounts you've added.
How do I Change The Facebook Page linked To my Instagram?
To add or change the Facebook Page that is connected to your Instagram business account:
- Go to your profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Business Information, Select Page.
- Choose a Page from your Pages that you'd like to connect to or select Create a New Facebook Page.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2020?
How do I delete my account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. If you're not logged into Instagram on the web, you'll be asked to log in first. ...
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. ...
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.