How do I use Google Assistant commands?
Now, even iPhone users can get the advantage of Google Assistant commands by installing it on their devices.
Useful Google voice commands on Google Assistant
- Get Greetings and weather details.
- Call me “My Lord”
- Set your daily alarm.
- Open any apps with your voice.
- Make Calls.
- Send messages.
All the 'OK, Google' Commands You Need.
Turning on 'OK, Google'
- Open your App Drawer, and open the Google app, then tap the More (hamburger menu) in the corner, and go to Settings.
- Tap on Voice > Voice Match, and turn on Access with Voice Match.
- Follow the instructions to train your phone to respond to your voice.
What are the best Google home commands?
The Best Google Home Commands
- The Best Google Home Commands. The trickiest part about a voice-based assistant is knowing exactly what you can ask it.
- Plan your skin-care routine.
- Help your kids with their homework.
- Order coffee.
- Make a doctor's appointment.
- Practice a language.
- Report a crime.
How do I change the OK Google command?
Launch the Settings app on your phone, and scroll down or search for Google. Tap on Google and scroll down to the settings for “Search, Assistant, & Voice”. Tap “Settings” again, then “Voice”, then “Voice Match”. Deselect the setting for “Say 'OK Google' any time”
How do I change the voice command for Google Assistant?
How to change the Google Assistant voice on your phone
- Open Google Home app.
- Tap profile tab (fourth tab from the right).
- Under General settings category, tap Settings.
- Tap on Assistant tab to the right of Personal info.
- Tap on Assistant voice.
- And now choose your favorite voice. I like the original "Red" voice.