How do I view LiveTrack on Garmin?
The following steps will set up LiveTrack for a recorded GPS activity:
- From the Garmin Connect app access the Menu.
- Select Safety and Tracking.
- Select LiveTrack.
- If prompted select I Consent.
- Select Devices then choose the device you want to enable LiveTrack for.
- Select the device you want to enable LiveTrack for.
Why is Garmin live track not working?
The only way I can fix it, is by starting the LiveTrack manually. Then on the next day before a ride, toggle the Auto start feature on/off and few times to on and hope it works properly when I start to cycle. Sometimes clearing the app's cache can help too.
Does Garmin LiveTrack drain battery?
- The main advantage of Garmin Livetrack is that there's virtually no battery drain. I routinely use it for 2-3 hr rides and my phone battery doesn't drain much faster than just normal idle usage (might drop 17% instead of 15% over a ride).
Can you track someone with a Garmin watch?
- Let your friends and family track your activities in real time using LiveTrack on Garmin Connect Mobile. They will receive a link to a webpage that includes the position of your phone or connected device. They'll also be able to track your activity time, distance, speed and elevation in real time.
What triggers Garmin incident detection?
- Incident detection will automatically turn on when a user adds emergency contacts to Garmin Connect (and those contacts get synced to the watch)
Use the Garmin Connect app to help find your device
- If you have previously connected your device to your smartphone through the Garmin Connect app, and the device is within Bluetooth range of the phone, the Find My Device feature may be able to locate it.
How do I use Find my phone on my Garmin?
You can use the find my phone feature to help locate a lost smartphone that is paired using Bluetooth® wireless technology and currently within range.
- From the time of day screen, select to view the controls widget.
- Select. > Find My Phone.
- Select. to stop searching.
How do I set up incident detection on my Garmin?
Setting Up Incident Detection
- From the app store on your smartphone, install and open the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Pair your smartphone with your device (Pairing Your Smartphone).
- From the app settings in the Garmin Connect Mobile app, select Emergency Contacts, and enter your rider information and your emergency contacts.