How do You Stop FaceBook videos From Automatically Playing?
How to stop videos from automatically playing on Facebook: Desktop
- Log into Facebook.
- Click the downward-facing arrow in the top toolbar and click "Settings."
- Click the "Videos" option in the toolbar on the right side of the screen.
- Next to "Auto-play videos," select "Off" from the drop-down menu.
How do you stop videos from automatically playing?
Disable Autoplay Videos in Chrome on Android
First, launch Chrome on your phone or tablet and go to Settings > Site Settings. Next, scroll down the menu and tap on Media and then Autoplay and toggle the switch off.
How do I stop Facebook videos from playing sound?
On Your Android Device
- Tap the three-lined hamburger button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “App Settings”
- Tap the toggle to off for “Videos in News Feed Start With Sound”
On the off chance, if you are also facing the same situation, then you can disable this feature in an effective manner. No matter, what the device, you are using. Here, you will get the detailed procedure for most of the devices. If your device is not listed, then dial on FaceBook Helpline Number for the assistance. The team will provide the comprehensive approach to resolve the issue. The number is feasible 24*7, so you can make a call anytime.
How to stop FaceBook Videos from Automatically Playing?
- Visit the official website of the FaceBook and Sign-in with your credentials.
- Now click on the down arrow key, located at the top of the page and select Settings.
- Under the same, click on the Videos section, located at the right bottom of the page.
- Thereafter, move to the Auto-play Videos section and in the button of Default, select off.
- Launch the FaceBook app on your iPhone and move to the Settings section.
- On the Settings page, you will find multiple options, select Videos.
- Under the same, you will find an option, Auto-play. Tap on it and select off mode.
- Hence, you have successfully disabled the Auto-play videos on FaceBook on your iPhone. On the off chance, if you need any assistance, then dial on FaceBook contact number. The nerds will offer the quick solution, which will help you to overcome the issue.
- Launch FaceBook from your Android and tap on the ‘Three lines’, located at the bottom right of the page.
- Now tap on the App settings and under the same select Auto-play.
- Thereafter, the Auto-play page will appear, select off.
- Hence, you have disabled the Auto-play video features from FaceBook.
FaceBook Customer Service Number
However, if you are using an older version of the FaceBook apps and unable to update the same or getting difficulty while Signing-in, then dial immediately on FaceBook Toll Free Number for the assistance. The techies will offer the illustrative solution for such issue. The number is accessible 24*7, so you can make a call anytime.