How Long Does it Take For Google Recovery? Gmail Help?
If you deleted your Google Account, you have about 2–3 weeks to recover it. If your account is restored, you'll be able to sign in as usual to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google products. Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account.
Can Not Recover Gmail Password?
Gmail's Standard Recovery Procedure
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can't remember one, click “Try a different question.”
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
What is a Google verification code?
A Google verification code is a short numeric code that is sent directly to you, usually via phone or email, to verify your identity. You might need to enter a verification code if you try to create a new Google account, reset your password, or log into a different computer or device.
How do I stop Google verification code?
Turning off “2-Step Verification”
- In “log-in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification button. Log-in with your account username, password, and verification code if asked.
- Select Turn off 2-Step Verification button.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification.