How Long Will Hotmail Keep My Account Open?
- Outlook.com, Hotmail and other Microsoft services now stay active unless you fail to log on for 270 days, which is almost nine months
- You wil get After 270 days (about 8 and a half months) without access, a Windows Live Hotmail account becomes inactive. This means all messages stored in the account are deleted and no new mail is accepted.
Can I still access my old Hotmail account?
Yes, You can access in your old Hotmail account. If you wan to access in your Hotmail account so first of all you will be need to go to the Login In page. Enter your Login Information and login to your Account.
Do old email accounts get deleted?
If you failed to log on for 30 days, Microsoft deleted your email and contacts, but did not delete the account. If you logged on within 90 days, you could retrieve your account - and your email address - but not your email. After 90 days, Microsoft deleted the account and eventually recycled the address.
What happens to inactive Hotmail accounts?
"Free Windows Live Hotmail account Recovery become inactive if you don't sign in for 120 days, or within the first 10 days after signing up for an account. If the account stays inactive for an additional 90 days, the account name may be permanently deleted.
How do I get my hotmail account back?
- First of all, Go to the Recover your Hotmail account page.
- Enter your Email address or phone number and click on the next.
- After this, Retrieve your verification code.
- Enter your verification code and click on the Next.
- Now, Enter your new password twice and click on the Change Password.