How To add Zoominternet email to iPhone?
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap your Zoom E-mail address.
- Tap smtp.zoominternet.net.
- Tap smtp.zoominternet.net once more under primary server.
- Fill in your username and password.
- Verify Server Port is 587.
- Tap Done in the upper right to verify & save your settings.
How do I add my IMAP email to my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
Enter account settings manually
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
How do I set up an outgoing email on my iPhone?
Outgoing mail server for iPhone
- Tap “Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Tap the account from which you want to send emails (or add a new one).
- Tap “SMTP” under “Outgoing Mail Server”, and then tap “Add Server” You'll get this window:
- Now configure the following parameters:
How do I setup my Zoominternet email on my Android phone?
Manual Setup for ZOOMINTERNET.NET email account on your Android Phone using incoming (POP) and outgoing(SMTP)server details
- Step 1: Start by selecting the Mail icon from your applications screen.
- Step 2: Choose POP.
- Step 1: Select the Settings icon on your home screen.
- Step 2: Select Mail.
- Step 3: Select Accounts.