How to Archive Your Post on Instagram?
Instagram is another social networking website after Facebook and other social networking websites. Users are fond of Instagram and made it the best social networking website ever since it has been launched. Just like Facebook, this also requires a unique username and password for the privacy of the users. And, ever since it was introduced in the tech world, it updates its features as per the users’ feedback and also their requirements. People can easily post, search and record images and videos and can also start their business with it. And, with the increasing knowledge and dependency on social platforms, Instagram can see an increase in users daily.
Also, off lately, users can see lots of changes and updates in Instagram applications which are for good. The people working here strife to make this application best and hassle-free for users. So, the latest features added to this application are many. One of the features can be making the post archive and hiding it from the public. But, in case you do not know how to archive your post on Instagram then you can read the article further to get your answers.
Learn How to Archive Your Post on Instagram!
- First, you need to open a web browser and head over to Instagram.com from its search bar.
- Log into your Instagram account by entering username and password in the sign-in page displayed in front of you.
- Moving on, you will be displayed to your Instagram profile where you need to tap on three horizontal lines from the top right corner.
- A small tab is displayed from the right side where you can tap on the top option which looks like a clock.
- There a new screen gets displayed where you will see the stories you have archives till now. And to archive your posts, tap on the “Stories Archive” option from the top.
- Choose any single post that you want to archive by tapping on the three dots.
- When you see the “Archive” option on top of it, click it and your posts will be achieved easily.
So, with the help of the above steps, users can archive their posts which they do not want to show in public. These same steps can be followed on your mobile devices.
Contacting Customer Support on Instagram!
The users who want any further help shall not panic. There is a 24/7 active customer support of Instagram which will be helping you round the corner. This customer support consists of highly qualified customer support who will be resolving your issue in a short period and without hassle.