How To Avoid Being Blocked on Facebook?
Here is some suggestion for you (also for Facebook users).
- Take a Break in Between Posts.
- Make it personal (and be careful with tagging).
- Don't Post Images from Google, or any picture has banned on Facebook.
- Beware of saboteurs .
- Only send or accept Friend Request People You Know.
How do I stop Facebook from blocking my account?
Facebook Jail: The Best Ways to Avoid Being Blocked
- Take a Break in Between Posts. Don't post a bunch of content right in a row.
- Be Careful Tagging.
- Never Add Someone to a Group Without Permission.
- Don't Post Images from Google.
- Don't Use Your Personal Account as Your Business Account.
- Like and Comment at Normal Paces.
- Only Friend Request People You Know.
Why is FB asking me to confirm my identity?
Facebook says it would ask you to upload an id for two reasons: To confirm the account your trying to access is actually yours; or to confirm your name. If you do upload any of those forms of ID, Facebook says it's encrypted and stored securely.
How long can Facebook disable your account?
Once you submit your proof, wait until Facebook reactivates it, it may take 1-7 days time for them to reactivate an account in general. So check your email inbox daily which you have connected to that particular disabled facebook account.
How do I prove my identity on Facebook?
To confirm that the account you're trying to access belongs to you: Your security is important to us. We ask for an ID so that we don't let anyone into your account except for you. To confirm your name: We ask everyone on Facebook to use the name they go by in everyday life.