How To Change Facebook Page Name?
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Click Edit Page Info in the left column.
- Click your Page's name.
- Enter a new Page name and click Save Changes.
- Review your request and click Request Change.
Why can't I change my Facebook page name?
Why can't I change my Facebook Page name?
- You don't have a Page role that allows you to change your Page's name.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page's name (details below).
- There may be limits on your Page (details below).
- You can't change the name of a regional Page if it falls under a global Page.
How do I change the business name on Facebook?
- Log Into Your Facebook Account.
- Find Your Business Page.
- Edit Your Business Name.
- Request to Become an Admin.
- Click “About” on the Left Side of Your Page.
- Click “Edit” Next to Your Page's Name.
- Enter a New Page Name and Click “Continue”
- Review Your Request and Click “Request Change”
Why can't I edit my Facebook business page?
Click the Edit Page button at the top of your Admin panel. You can click Update Page Info, Edit Settings, or Manage Admin Roles. It doesn't matter, because clicking any of these will put you on your Page's editing dashboard. You'll be able to choose the item you want from the top menu.
Why can I not change my page name on Facebook?
If Facebook is suspicious, it may suspend your page, so you wouldn't be able to edit your page name. Your page has too many likes. If your page has more than 200 likes, you have to be an admin to change your Facebook page name. Fewer than 200, and you may be able to change it without admin privileges.