How To Change Google Maps Location?
Change your home or work address
- Open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in.
- In the search box, type Home or Work .
- Next to the address you want to change, click Edit.
- Type in a new address, then click Save.
How do I edit Google Maps?
To make and edit your own custom maps to share online, use My Maps.
See your My Map
- Sign in and open Google Maps.
- Click Menu Your places Maps.
- To edit a map, choose a map and click.
How can I add my home location in Google Map?
If not, follow the steps below:
- Open Map Maker.
- In the top left, click Add New.
- Select Add a Place.
- Select the Satellite view and zoom in to the appropriate location.
- Drop the marker on top of the building where your place exists.
- From the drop-down menu, select a category.
- Enter the name of the place.
- Click Save.
How do I remove a wrong location from Google Maps?
How to Remove a Location in Google Maps
- Go to Google Maps and find the location.
- Click “Suggest an edit”
- Mark the location as “Place is permanently closed or has never existed”
- Choose the reason.
- Click “Submit”