How To Comcast Password Reset?
If you have account on Comcast and needed to do Comcast password recovery, you can go through following to do the recovery:
- Go to account recovery page of Comcast.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- You can recover your password using one of the three ways:
- Using two step verification
- Alternate Email ID
- Answer security questions
- You can recover your mail using two step verification if you have the phone number that you had provided during account creation.
- Enter the phone number on the account recovery page.
- Follow the on -screen instruction to recover your account.
- A code is sent on your phone number to reset your account.
- Enter the code on the account recovery page in the space provided to reset your account.
- However if you don’t have access to the phone number, you can go with alternative email ID.
- Enter the email ID on the account recovery page.
- A link to reset your account is sent on the alternate email ID.
- Open the primary email ID in the next tab.
- Click on the link sent by Comcast to reset your password.
- Follow the on -screen instruction.
- If you need another option, you can opt for alternate security questions.
- You need to provide exact answers as you had during account creation.
How to Comcast Password Recover?
Also, if you have any query or needed any kind of support regarding service of Comcast, you can call on Customer care services of Comcast to know about the services that are offered by Comcast. The customer care executives are available round the clock, so, whenever you needed the services of Comcast, you can call on the customer care service. To secure your email account, you need to regularly change the password, make sure you make the combination of small letters, capital letters, symbols, so, change your password regularly and keep your account secure.
Comcast provides excellent service and it has been almost fifty decades to Comcast in the field of telecom. It is prominent leader in the field of internet, TV and phone and has revamped itself with changing technology, has thousands of miles of fibre optic and HFC cable network for better connectivity and all you get is privately owned and enhanced network. Keep your Comcast account updated and get to know about new services of Comcast!