How to Contact Google Fiber?
To sign up for Google Fiber:
- Visit fiber.google.com.
- Enter your address and zip code, and then select Check Eligibility.
- If you're eligible, follow the on-screen instructions to start the sign-up process. You'll choose your plan, agree to our terms of service and enter a payment method.
What places have Google Fiber?
Google Fiber is already available in:
- Atlanta, Georgia.
- Austin, Texas.
- Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Kansas City in Missouri and Kansas.
- Nashville, Tennessee.
- Provo, Utah.
- Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The Triangle in North Carolina.
How do you set up Google Fiber?
Perform a Google Fiber Self-Installation
- Step : Locate and power the Fiber Jack.
- Step : Connect the Fiber Jack to the Network Box.
- Step : Connect the Network Box to a power outlet.
- Step : Connect to your Fiber Setup Wi-Fi network.
- Step : Create your private Wi-Fi network.
- Step : Install Fiber Phone (optional)
How do I activate Google Fiber?
To activate your service:
In your home, use a mobile device or computer to connect to the Get Google Fiber Wi-Fi network.
- From a web browser, go to fiber.google.com/getfiber.
- Click Get Started.
How much is Google Fiber installation?
For $70 a month, Google Fiber provides Internet that's roughly 100 times faster than the national average for broadband. Customers are also given the option of basic Internet on par with other broadband service for free, after paying a one-time fee of $300, or $25 monthly for 12 months.
Does Google Fiber service my area?
Google Fiber Availability Map. Google Fiber offers internet service across eight states with the greatest coverage in Missouri, Kansas, and Texas. Fiber-optic internet from Google Fiber is available to an estimated 1.8 million people, making it the 5th largest residential fiber provider in the U.S. by coverage area.
Where can you get Google Fiber?
Google Fiber is currently available in Austin, Tex., Kansas City, and Provo, UT. It is coming to six more cities in the near future: San Antonio, Nashville, Tenn., Atlanta, Charlotte, N.C., Raleigh-Durham, N.C., and Salt Lake City.
How much faster is Google Fiber?
Google Fiber provides an Internet connection speed of up to one gigabit per second (1,000 Mbit/s) for both download and upload, which is roughly 100 times faster access than what most Americans have. Google Fiber says its service allows for the download of a full movie in less than two minutes.