How To Create an Event on Facebook?
Facebook also allows the user to create an event on their account so that more and more people can attend it and can enjoy the event. People can create any type of event be it private, public or any group event according to their wish.
Therefore, for creating an event the below mentioned steps needs to be followed by the user:
- First of all the Facebook user's are required to open Facebook on their systems or on their mobile application.
- Then, if users are not signed in to their account they need to sign in by entering their Facebook email address as well as the password.
- From there the user need to select the three horizontal like icon mentioned at the top right side of the screen.
- By selecting on this icon, the menu of Facebook will get opened.
- From there the user is required to select the events option mentioned near the menu section.
- Now the user need to click on create option or on the + like icon that is displayed on the top side of the screen.
- After the user have selected the + sign they need to click on the type of event they want to create.
- User's can create either a private event, public event or a group event.
- In the private event people on the friend list of the user can only have the access to it.
- In the public event, all people on Facebook can have the access to it.
- In a group event user can select more than one people and can make a group of people whom they want to invite at the event.
- Once this is done, user needs to give a name for the event in the event title menu.
- User can even upload photos for the event so as to make it more attractive.
- After this the time of the event as well as the location should also be added to the event.
- If the user's want, they can also add a description to the event.
- Lastly when all these details are entered, user's need to select on create.
How do you make your Facebook public?
Go to your privacy settings and click the "Public" box. All your posts will then default to Public (visible to everyone) until you change the setting there or from the Share box. There's no way to make your posts show up for people who aren't logged in to Facebook. if any one want know how to contact Facebook Customer Service. Then they will contact on given Facebook Helpline Number.
- How do you create a private event on Facebook?
- How do you post that you are going to an event on Facebook?
- How do I create an event on Facebook from my iPhone?
- How do I create an event on my page?
- How do I create an event on FB?
- Can you make a private event on Facebook?
- Can you invite someone to an event on Facebook without being friends?
- How do you invite people to an event on FB?
- How do you make a life event on Facebook?
- How do you make an event public on Facebook?
- How do you find events on Facebook?
- How do I create an event on Facebook with a picture?
- How do you uninvite someone to an event on Facebook?
- How do I add non friends to a secret Facebook group?
- Can you see a private event on Facebook?
- How do you add non friends to your facebook group?
- How do you change a life event on Facebook?
- How do you post that you moved on Facebook?
- How do you make your Facebook public?
- How do you copy an event on Facebook?
- Do private events show up on newsfeed?
- How can I see the events my friends are attending?
- How do you hide the guest list on a Facebook event?
- How do you create a private Facebook page?
- How do I add an RSVP to Facebook event?
- What does my Facebook look like to NON friends?
- How do you make a post on Facebook public?