How To Create Facebook Community Guidelines?
Facebook as you might be aware is basically a social networking app which allows the users to stay in touch with their family and friends from far off places. Further, Facebook also provides its users with an option to create groups/ communities which is basically a common interest group where people can share data and information related to particular common interest of the group.
If you might have noticed, in the past few years these particular groups have created a hype and with the succeeding day more and more people are joining these groups. And with thousands of people joining in the particular group, it becomes essential to add some guidelines for the groups to ensure the security of the users and avoid other issues. However, there are many users who have query on how do I add rules to my Facebook group? Well, adding rules to particular group is really simple which can be done by following these simple steps.
Adding rules to Facebook group
- In order to add rules to your Facebook group, you are required to launch the News feed page.
- After that, select on the Groups option and click on Moderate Group option.
- Further, click on Create rules option.
- Provide a title for the rule and description for the same.
- Once you have created the rule, simply click on Confirm to save the new rule added.
- And in case, if you wish to remove or edit the rules added to the group, you can follow the below given steps:
- For this procedure, you again need to launch the News feed page and select the Groups option.
- Select the moderate group option and click on create rules option.
- Thereafter, you will be provided with the list of rules.
- Now, click on the dotted option to edit and delete the rule as per your requirement.
How to Create a Facebook Group?
- Find "Add Group" From your "home page" on Facebook go to the Explore - Groups section on the left side menu and click on, "Groups."
- Click "Create Group"
- Name Your Group.
- Add Members.
- Choose Privacy Setting.
- Click Create.
- Add Your Cover Image.
- Complete "About" Section.
Thus, with the help of the above stated procedures you can easily make changes to the guidelines of your Facebook community. Besides, there another common query of users about how do I write a group description on Facebook? And to resolve this query, this is the simple process that you need to follow.
Adding description for Facebook community
Generally, the description for the Facebook community is added during the time of its creation. But, in case if you have not added description for your group then, you can follow the procedure.
- First you need to open your Facebook community page.
- After that, you need to click on the Add members option and below that you need to select add description option.
- Thereafter, tap on that particular option and provide description for your Facebook group.
- Then, after writing the description for your Facebook community, click on Save button.