How To Delete Unpublished Page on Facebook?
Go to the Settings menu in your Facebook page.
- Go to your Settings page. Michelle Greenlee/Business Insider.
- Choose "Page unpublished." Michelle Greenlee/Business Insider.
- Click to permanently delete your page. Michelle Greenlee/Business Insider.
What do I do if my Facebook page is unpublished?
Facebook Help Team
If your Page is unpublished by choice, then yes, you can moderate any content and republish anytime! If it's been unpublished for other reasons by Facebook, then it would depend on the appeals process. Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
How do you delete an unpublished post on Facebook?
More videos on YouTube
- Step 1: Launch Facebook Power Editor.
- Step 2: Select “Manage Pages”
- Step 3: Select the Facebook unpublished post in Power Editor that you want to delete.
- Step 4: Press the delete key.
- Step 5: Select the “Upload changes” button.
How do you delete a Facebook page you Cannot access?
Click on “Edit Page” then click on “Update Info” in the drop down menu. This will take you to a new screen with different options in a list on the left side. Choose “Manage Permissions”. Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it.
How do I get rid of a page I created on Facebook?
If you want to delete a Page you've created, here's how:
- Go to your Page, and click “Settings.”
- From the General Tabs within Settings, scroll to bottom and click “Remove Page.”
- Click “Delete [Page Name]” then click “Ok.”
- And that's it! It's important to note Facebook takes up to fourteen days to delete your Page.
How do I delete my Facebook business page 2021?
How to delete a Facebook business page
- Go to the Settings menu for your page.
- Scroll to the bottom and select from the Remove Page section, select the "Edit" button next to "Delete your page." Select "Edit" next to "Delete your page" in the Remove Page section.
- Click "Permanently delete [Your Page Name]."
- Confirm your selection to delete the page.