How to Delete Your Facebook Account?
To permanently delete your account:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings then click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
How do I delete my Facebook account on my iPhone 2019?
- Launch the Facebook iOS app and tap on the hamburger icon (three lines) in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap on Settings & Privacy, then Account Settings.
- Swipe down again and choose Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
How can I delete my Facebook account permanently in one day?
You can delete your account(permanent deactivate) from Facebook by clicking on the following link.
- First of all, Login to the Facebook Account.
- After this, Click on the Delete My Account.
- Re-Enter your Facebook Account Login information.
- Type the Captcha Code and then Click OK.
- Click OK to Delete your Account.
How long does it take Facebook to delete account?
It will take 14 days for the account deletion to actually take, so if you log back into your account anytime in the next two weeks. Once the two weeks have passed without any login in any way, shape, or form, your account will be gone for good.