How To Download YouTube Videos in Mobile Gallery Without App?
4.How to download a youtube video and save it into the phone gallery using KeepVid
- Step:1 Select the share icon. Open the YouTube, search for your desired video.
- Step:2 Select the copy link option.
- Step:3 Visit keepvid online site.
- Step:4 select the video quality and hit on download option.
How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without the app?
For downloading YouTube videos in your device internal storage follow these steps.
- Select your YouTube video.
- Click on share button.
- Copy link on clipboard.
- Open your browser and type savefrom. net.
- Paste your YouTube video link and download your video.
How do you save a YouTube video to your phone gallery?
The steps for downloading YouTube videos are pretty simple, and the following guide will help you understand how to transfer offline YouTube videos to the photo gallery.
- Step 1 Launch download function.
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL.
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader.
- Step 4 Download the video.
How can I download video from YouTube in Android mobile?
Download YouTube videos on Android using Videoder
- Open YouTube on the app.
- Search for the video.
- Choose the video format.
- In the pop-up, edit the file name and download location.
- Tap on Start Download.
How can I download YouTube videos to my Android phone for free?
TubeMate is a free third-party app that downloads videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and other video streaming services.
- Download TubeMate.
- Open the app and search for the video you want to download from YouTube.
- Tap the Download icon.
- Select the quality of the video you want to download.
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you'd like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.