How to Erase Iphone Without Passcode?
Erase your device with recovery mode to remove your passcode
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
- Wait for the process to finish.
How To Unlock iPhone Without Passcode Without Restore?
This is all done on an iOS device and is often the simplest way to log back into an Apple account:
- Open the Settings app and scroll down and tap on “iCloud”
- Tap on the email address at the very top of the iCloud settings screen.
- Tap on the blue text underneath the password entry that says “Forgot Apple ID or Password?”
Can you reset an iPhone without Apple ID?
To factory reset iPhone without passcode & iTunes, as well as erase iPhone without Apple ID, you need a tool called PhoneClean. Now in the latest version, it adds a new function called Erase Clean, which can help you erase an iOS Device (like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch) without Apple ID.
Can you factory reset an Iphone without a computer?
When using iTunes to reset your iPhone, you just need to connect your iPhone to your PC unit using your original cable then restore your device. Luckily, for those with iOS 8, it is easy for them to reset iPhone without iTunes. You can restore your iPhone to its factory settings and set it up, all without a computer.
How do I factory reset my iphone when it is locked?
To reset a device to default settings,turn the iPhone completely off. Next, open up iTunes on your computer and connect the USB cord to the computer but hold off on connecting the phone. Then press and hold the home button on your iPhone while simultaneously connecting the USB adapter to the phone.