How to Find Archived Mail on Gmail?
The users may avail the embedded features of the Gmail account and thus get their emails transferred from one email account to the other email account. Gmail helps the users to send voluminous data just within fraction of seconds.
Where do my archived emails go in Gmail?
Unlike Outlook, when you Archive a message in Gmail, the message is hidden from your Inbox view. So in effect, archiving lets you tidy up your inbox by moving messages from your inbox into your All Mail label, so you don't have to delete anything.
What happens to archived emails in Gmail?
Archive or mute Gmail messages. If you want to clean up your inbox without deleting your emails, you can archive or mute them. Your emails are moved to a label called "All Mail." When you archive a message: The message will come back to your inbox when someone replies to it.
Know how can the users find Archived Mail on Gmail?
The users may easily find archived mail on Gmail account in their mobile app by following the steps stated below:
- First of all the user needs to open the Gmail email account,
- The users may sign in to the Gmail account by using the correct password and the username.
- Then the users may tap on the symbol present in the top-left corner of the screen. By doing this a pop-out menu is prompted.
- After this the user needs to tap all the mails.
- At last the users may look for an archived mail.
- The users may see that an archived mail is an email that doesn't have the "Inbox" tag on the far-right side of the email's subject line.
- The users may tap the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then the users may type in a specific email's recipient, subject line, or a keyword so that the users may search for the archived mails in a faster manner.
- These are some of the ways by which the users may find archived mail on Gmail in Mobile. The process is simple and can be easily implemented.
Get appropriate guidance from the experts:
The users may contact the technical experts if they get stuck in any step while finding archived mail on Gmail.