How To Fix Canon Printer Error 5b00?
Canon users generally encounter Canon Printer Error Code 5b00 when ink system continuously fill the ink inside the printer.
How to fix Canon printer error 5b00
Step 1: Unplug the device.
Step 2: Press down and continue to hold the power button of the printer and plug the power cord into the wall socket.
Step 3: Hold the power button until the printer starts resetting itself.
Step 4: Wait for the green power light in the printer to turn off.
How do I fix error code 5b00?
Follow the below steps now to fix the error code 5b00.
- Step 1:-Turn Off Printer. Make sure the printer is turned off.
- Step 2:- Hold the “Resume” Button.
- Step 3:- Hold the “Power” Button.
- Step 4:- Release the “Resume” Button.
- Step 5:- Release the “Power” Button.
- Step 6:- Reset Counter Absorber.
- Step 7:- Turn On Printer.
What does error 5b00 mean?
Canon G serials problem code 5B00 mean the waste ink counter overflow, you should be reset Canon G serials Waste Ink Counter (clear Waste Counters). The printer will blink as follow: Orange light - 7 times. Alternatively Green (Power) and Orange.
What is error 5b00 on Canon printer g2000?
Canon G2000 problem code 5B00 mean the waste ink counter overflow, you need to reset Canon G2000 Waste Ink Counter (clear Waste Counters). The printer will blink as follow: Orange light - 7 times.