How To Fix Error code 491 in Google Play Store?
Go to Settings-> Application Manager- > Google Play Store (one has to repeat the same steps while clearing Google Play Services cache); Tap “Force stop”; Tap “Clear cache and data”; Reboot your phone and hopefully Error 491 is fixed.
What is error code 491 mean?
"Unable to download application - Error 491". If you encounter the error 491, it probably means that your phone no longer recognize your Google account. To solve this issue: Go to Settings > Applications > All. Select the "Google Play Store", then clear the cache and delete the data.
You will need to do the following:
- Open Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Scroll down to Google Pay Services and open it.
- Clear data and cache.
- Do the same thing for the Google Play Store.
- Restart your phone.
- Open Google Play Store, let it sync, and you should be able to download whatever app was giving you error 491.
How do I get rid of error 910?
Here are best solutions to fix the Error 910, Can't Install App on Google Play Store for your Device.
- Tweak SD Card Settings. You can remove the SD card and try reinstalling the App.
- Change Device Administrator.
- Clear App Data and Cache.
- Remove Google Account.
- Clear Google Services Framework Cache.
- 8 Responses.
How do I fix error code 192?
Clear the Google Play Store cache
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Go to Apps or Application Manager.
- Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.
- Tap the Clear cache button.