How To Fix Facebook Error Code 490?
Facebook is used by most people around the world but certain things sucks on Facebook. The great story or picture that is seen on Facebook have many memes, posts that annoy and the user interface elements that frustrate us.
The messenger in Facebook experience server down many times that includes Messages sent not delivered, the messages delivered but not read, messages sent but not delivered even when the user is active and the Error code 490.
The Facebook Messenger Error code 490 is called Error validating access token that restricts the users to comment, like or share the post on the mobile application for Facebook.
Steps needed to fix the bug:
The users are restricted from logging in to the messenger app. If the user is not aware of how to fix Facebook error 490, then the users can read this to solve this error on messenger. The steps that can be taken by a user to resolve this issue are:
- The first step is to go to the settings of your android device.
- Then, the user has to look for the application manager depending on your phone type.
- The next step that a user can take is to locate the messenger app.
- Then, click on “Clear data” to clean.
- Then, the next step is to open the messenger again to log in. This will resolve your issue.
Alternative Ways To Solve Messenger Error 490
There are alternative ways to solve this error. The user can also try uninstalling and reinstalling it again to resolve the issue. This can be done by:
- Open the Play store and search for messenger
- Then, the next step is to uninstall the Messenger app from the store and reinstall it. Open and login to the Messenger
- Now, open and login to messenger. This will resolve the issue.
This was the process of fixing the error code 490. The user can contact the Facebook live chat support if the issue is still not resolved. the experts in the team are dedicated to fixing every bug that a user is facing. They are available and active 24*7 to provide the resolutions to the users accordingly.