How To Fix Facebook Lite App Not Opening?
Clear App Cache
- Go to settings on your device.
- Next select Apps and now look for the app Lite which is an App with an icon with the Facebook logo.
- Now on the next screen go to storage and now clear cache and clear data of the app.
- After this be sure to reboot and then launch Facebook Lite and the app should work, if not try the other solution.
Why Facebook Lite is not opening?
Go to Settings> Applications> Facebook> Clear Cache. If this does not work, you can try clearing the data and uninstall facebook lite on Android and then reinstall the same application.
What is Happening To Facebook Lite?
Facebook has announced a new Android app called Facebook Lite, which is a version of Facebook built from scratch to work smoothly with poor data connections and low-end phones. It's an app for the entire world, namely developing countries where data connectivity is hard to come by.
Why is Facebook Lite Not Installing on my Phone?
To fix can't install Facebook App on Android phone, clear your phone's cache. Go to your phone's Settings and then go to Applications. Under the Application tab, go to Application Manager and tap on Google Play Store to clear its cache. Upon confirmation, tap on yes to clear cached data.
How do I install Facebook Lite on Android?
How to Install Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite on Android in Any Country
- Step One: Allow Third-Party Apps. Before installing an Android app from outside the Play Store, you'll need to enable the installation process in the Settings menu.
- Step Two: Download the Facebook Lite APK.
- Step Three: Install the APK.