How To Fix Gmail Account Error on iPhone?
- Check The Gmail Website For Alerts.
- Use Google's Website to Review Your Recent Devices.
- Try The CAPTCHA Reset.
- Double Check That IMAP Is Enabled.
- Remove Your Gmail Account From Your Device And Reload It.
Why is my Gmail account not working on my iPhone?
Fortunately, you can deal with this problem by going to the Gmail website on your iPhone and (re)enabling your device. Open your iPhone's internet browser (most likely Safari) Go to gmail.com. Sign into the account you're having difficulties with (make sure you're signed out of any other account).
Why can't I add another Gmail account to my iPhone?
Open up the Settings app on your iOS device and go to the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" section. Hit "Add Account". From there, choose Microsoft Exchange as the type of account (again, don't choose Gmail). Type in your Gmail address under Email.
How do I turn on IMAP in Gmail?
Step 1: Check that IMAP is turned on
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "IMAP access" section, select Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I get Gmail back on my phone?
Add or change a recovery email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app Google. Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under "Ways we can verify it's you," tap Recovery email. You might need to sign in.
- From here, you can: Add a recovery email.
- Follow the steps on the screen.